Dates coming soon!
Special Pricing! Regularly $250.00
Cost: only $99 (Include the printed Guidebook for only $15)
Daily challenges can take a serious toll on health, well-being, and performance. HeartMath participants develop the ability to build and sustain physical, emotional, and mental resilience. HeartMath is based on over 25 years of research and is backed by over 400 peer-reviewed studies.
What would your life be like if…
- You had more energy throughout the day?
- When out of sync, you could reset yourself just like you reset your computer?
- Your communications were clear, rich, and fulfilling?
- You intuitively knew how to respond to change and challenge?
You will have fun learning:
- Skills for building resilience in the face of change and uncertainty
- Intelligent energy self-regulation techniques to reduce stress and related symptoms of fatigue, burnout, anxiety, frustration, and sleeplessness
- How to have more control, make better choices, protect your health and energy, and enjoy life overall
- Ability to maintain composure in challenging environments
- Quick judgment and adaptive thinking
- Capacity to reset after tough experiences
- Reduced distress, anger, sadness, and fatigue
- Improved sleep and physical stress symptoms
- Increased calmness and vitality
- Improved work performance
- Greater confidence, balance, and clarity under acute stress
- Quicker recalibration following tough experiences
Based on HeartMath’s 25+ years of published, peer-reviewed research on the science of resilience, The Resilience Advantage™ program provides a powerful skill set and engaging technology to prepare you to thrive in a world of flux, challenge and opportunity. This best-in-class program is used by the US Navy, hospital systems, and Fortune 500 companies worldwide.
Be part of the Resilience Advantage experience!
Conveniently located at SC Test Prep on Morgan Square
between Mezcal and Crepe Factory
**Depending on COVID-19 Restrictions this class may be offered online and not in person**
139 W Main St, Spartanburg, SC 29306
Magnolia Street Parking Garage
Reserve your spot today!
Bring a friend and you both get a complimentary Guidebook – $30 savings!
No refunds after February 15, 2020
Need More Reassurance?
HeartMath results from Clients:
- Ability to think clearly and find more efficient solutions
- Maintain poise and composure during challenges
- Improved family and social harmony
- Reduced fatigue and exhaustion
- Facilitates the body’s natural regenerative processes
- Improved coordination and reaction times in sports
- Improved meditation and focus
- Improved ability to learn and achieve higher test scores
- Access moment-to-moment intuition throughout the day
Improvements in Mental & Emotional Well-Being in over 5500 people in just 6-9 weeks using HeartMath training and technology
- 50% drop in fatigue
- 46% drop in anxiety
- 60% drop in depression
Improvements in Physical Stress in over 5500 people in just 6-9 weeks using HeartMath training and technology
- 44% improvement in body aches (joint pain, backaches, etc.)
- 43% improvement in indigestion, heartburn or stomach upset
- 63% improvement in rapid heartbeats
- 44% improvement in muscle tension
- 44% improvement in headaches
- 30% improvement in sleep
Sustained improvements in 1400 employees at five global companies after 6-12 months following HeartMath training
- 41% reduction in intent to leave the job
- 24% improvement in the ability to focus
- 25% improvement in listening ability
- 17% improvement in home/work conflict
8700 health care workers using HeartMath tools had significant improvements in:
- Positive Outlook
- Anger management
- Stress symptoms
HeartMath® techniques and technology boosts performance, aids in communication skills and creativity, and strengthens personal and professional relationships. Individuals who undergo Heartmath® training experience better sleep and health, a reduction in stress, and an overall improvement in critical thinking and problem-solving.
Learn more about HeartMath® benefits for individuals and organizations.
emWave2® – provides heart rhythm feedback and training in real-time to help you shift to a positive emotional state in a moment. Read more.
Inner Balance Bluetooth Sensor – Instead of waiting for outer circumstances to change, the Inner Balance trainer helps you learn to create positive change from the inside out. Read more
emWave Pro Multi-user
Please select from:
HeartMath Workshop for $99
HeartMath Workshop with Guidebook $114.00
or Bring a friend and you both get a complimentary Guidebook – Additional $30 savings!
HeartMath Workshop with Guidebook Bring a Friend for $198.00
Ask and Receive Coaching is a division of Ask and Receive, Inc. Your payment will be made to Ask and Receive, Inc and you will be redirected to the Ask and Receive, Inc thank you page.
If you have any questions please use the following contact information:
Stacey Bevill, BCC, ACC, NCC, MPM®
HeartMath® Certified Coach and Trainer
HeartMath® Stress & Well-Being Assessment Provider
HeartMath is a registered trademark of Quantum Intech, Inc.