In 2017 Stacey founded Ask and Receive Coaching, LLC which offers coaching, consulting, custom workshops and programs.
The primary mission is to provide services that increase the bottom line for companies and also creates an environment that promotes innovation, cooperation, communication, and quality, by motivating and inspiring employees.
The mission includes providing coaching and consultation for entrepreneurs and companies seeking assistance with lean six sigma philosophy to increase quality, reduce waste, and can include marketing strategies to grow businesses, and create an awesome company culture.
She also works with individuals to inspire and assist each client toward personal leadership, vision, resiliency, wellness, and other aspirations.
Stacey received her coaching certification from the internationally acclaimed Newfield Network Coaching Institute and is credentialed by the International Coach Federation (ICF). In addition, she has the following credentials/certifications:
• HeartMath®Certifed Trainer, Coach, and Stress & Well-Being Assessment Provider
• Conversational Intelligence® Enhanced Practitioner
• Certified in Inspired Leadership from Case Western Reserve University
• Certified in Coaching for Managers from the University of California, Davis
• Certified Trauma Professional, accredited by the International Association of Trauma Professionals (IATP)
She has received the following training as a “value-added” for her manufacturing clients:
• ISO 9001:2015 Standard & Internal/Supplier Auditor
• IATF 16949: 2016 – Understanding Standard and Auditing
• Certified Master Project Manager®
• Completed 80 hours of training for Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification
Stacey is known for her creative attention to detail in assisting her clients to achieve maximum results.
She is a graduate of Leadership South Carolina, Leadership Spartanburg, The Women’s Campaign School at Yale, The Spartanburg County Foundation’s Grass Roots Leadership Development Institute, and Furman Connections: Women Leaders of the Upstate.
Stacey is an active volunteer with One to One Coaching and serves on the Newfield Network Alumni Committee. She was awarded the Rotary International District Service Above Self award. She is a member of the International Coach Federation (ICF) and the International Association of Trauma Professionals (IATP).
Stacey W. Bevill, ACC, NCC, MPM®